Who we are
Our website address is: https://epiphanyrugs.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- GONSENHAUSERS FINE RUGS and the Customer agree to keep information that they receive from one another confidential by using the same degree of care that they would otherwise use to protect their own confidential information. GONSENHAUSERS FINE RUGS will not disclose any Customer’s confidential information to anyone else, unless the Customer allows GONSENHAUSERS FINE RUGS to do so. The Customer agrees to do the same with any confidential information received about GONSENHAUSERS FINE RUGS. GONSENHAUSERS FINE RUGS can, however, disclose the Customer’s confidential information to GONSENHAUSERS FINE RUGS’s employees and contractors who require the information in order to perform their obligations in terms of this agreement. This includes disclosing a Customer’s information to third parties for the purposes of background and credit checks prior to authorizing orders.
- Submission of any private details by a Customer is done so with the understanding that the Customer has read and consented to these Terms and Conditions in full.
By providing personal information of any kind, the Customer consents to the storage of this information by GONSENHAUSERS FINE RUGS. Should a customer wish to revoke this, the Customer should make a written request to CHARLES@EPIPHANYRUGS.COM.
- Saved card and/or payment details will never be shared with third parties unless for the purposes of a credit check.
- Any telephone calls made to GONSENHAUSERS FINE RUGS may be recorded for the purposes of quality control, record keeping and training. By telephoning GONSENHAUSERS FINE RUGS, the Customer consents to the storing of this information.
- All marketing and newsletter functions on the GONSENHAUSERS FINE RUGS Site offer opt-out or unsubscribe functions that the Customer is free to utilize at their discretion.
- GONSENHAUSERS FINE RUGS reserves the right to share the Customer’s private information, both within the GONSENHAUSERS FINE RUGS company and to third parties, for the purposes of processing, managing and delivering an order, tracking an order, refunding or returning or exchanging an order, following up on an order, for fraud, background and credit checks, when there is a legal obligation to do so, to collate site traffic and sales information and trends, and for marketing and demographic studies conducted for internal purposes.
- GONSENHAUSERS FINE RUGS will never sell the Customer’s personal information to third party marketing agencies or companies.